YOU ARE ACCESSING THE LCARS COMMAND INTERFACE -
DEEP SPACE NINE DATABANK
September 29, 1997 - June 15, 1998
125. A Time to Stand -- As the war between the Federation and
the Dominion continues, Sisko and his crew are reassigned from the
Defiant, while Kira and Odo cope with the bureaucracy of the station's
126. Rocks and Shoals -- Sisko and his crew are marooned on a
barren planet with a squadron of Jem'Hadar soldiers and their wounded
Vorta overseer. But when the Vorta seeks out Sisko to make a deal, can
he be trusted? And should Sisko accept the treacherous proposal?
127. Sons and Daughters -- Worf and his son Alexander must come
to terms with one another when Alexander is assigned to the Rotarran
and voices his intentions to become a warrior. Meanwhile, Kira finds
herself in between friend and foe when Dukat's daughter Ziyal returns
to the station and reconciles with her father.
128. Behind the Lines -- Odo finds his priorities at odds with
Kira's resistance efforts when one of the Founders comes to him and
offers to guide him in learning about the Great Link.
129. Favor the Bold -- On the eve of Dukat successfully
disabling the minefield, Sisko coordinates a massive assault to retake
Deep Space Nine.
130. Sacrifice of Angels -- The Federation's only hope of
stopping massive Dominion reinforcements from entering the Alpha
Quadrant relies on Sisko's suicide mission to reach DS9 before the
minefield is destroyed. Deep Space Nine is gotten back in this
131. You Are Cordially Invited -- Dax and Worf find their
wedding plans threatened when Martok's wife challenges Jadzia's
worthiness to be admitted into their house.
132. Resurrection -- Kira finds herself falling in love with
the mirror-universe version of Bareil, who has crossed the reality
plane to begin a new life.
133. Statistical Probabilities -- Bashir agrees to counsel a
group of eccentric, genetically enhanced humans ... and finds himself
reevaluating his own enhanced nature when they calculate a disastrous
prediction for the outcome of the Dominion War.
134. The Magnificent Ferengi -- When Quark and Rom's mother is
abducted by the Dominion, the two brothers recruit an all-Ferengi team
to embark on a dangerous mission to get her back.
135. Waltz -- Stranded alone and waiting for rescue, Captain
Sisko and an unstable Dukat face off in a battle of dialog and
136. Who Mourns for Morn? -- Following news that Morn has died,
Quark inherits his mysterious fortune ... and finds himself in over
his head when Morn's old "friends" come looking for it.
137. Far Beyond the Stars -- Sisko dreams he is a writer in New
York City of the 1950s, where he struggles to publish a science
fiction work about a space station commanded by a black hero.
138. One Little Ship -- During a research experiment in which a
Runabout is shrunk to approximately five inches in length, a Jem'Hadar
squadron boards and takes control of the Defiant.
139. Honor Among Thieves -- Starfleet Intelligence sends
O'Brien on an undercover mission to infiltrate the Orion Syndicate.
But O'Brien finds himself in a tough bind when he begins to sympathize
with the man he is spying on.
140. Change of Heart -- When Dax is critically injured during
an important intelligence mission, Worf must choose between his love
for his wife and his responsibility to carry out the operation without
141. Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night -- When Dukat informs
Kira that he and her mother were lovers in the distant past, a
distressed Kira embarks on a search for the truth about the mother she
142. Inquisition -- Bashir becomes the target of a determined
Starfleet internal affairs officer who believes he is a Dominion spy.
143. In the Pale Moonlight -- As the costs of war continue to
escalate, Sisko realizes he must turn the Romulans against the
Dominion at all costs, so he and Garak hatch a daring plan to convince
the Romulans that the Dominion is plotting against them.
Going over casualty lists, Sisko realizes there is only one hope of winning the war — the Romulans, who signed a non-aggression pact with the Dominion — must be convinced to join the
144. His Way -- Preparing for his first date with Major Kira,
Odo takes lessons about the finer points of romance from a Las Vegas
lounge lizard in a 20th-century holosuite program.
Vic Fontaine is a 3-D computer-generated image who
dispenses advice on love and life - when he's not belting out ballads
aboard the space station.
"He's a hologram, he's a performer, a guy who performed in Vegas in
the '50s and '60s,"
145. The Reckoning -- Sisko removes an artifact from beneath
the ancient Bajoran city of B'hala when he suspects the Prophets want
something from their Emissary.
146. Valiant -- Jake and Nog are rescued by a crew of elite
Starfleet cadets who are trapped behind enemy lines and engaged in a
dangerous secret mission.
147. Profit and Lace -- When Grand Nagus Zek is cashiered from
office after giving Ferengi females the right to wear clothing, Quark
must pose as a woman to convince another Ferengi official that women
have the ability to contribute to Ferengi society.
148. Time's Orphan -- Molly O'Brien is pulled back through time
and then retrieved after she has lived ten years in isolation, at
which point her parents attempt to refamiliarize her with society.
149. The Sound of Her Voice -- The Defiant receives an
audio-only transmission from a Starfleet captain who is stranded on a
desolate planet, and Sisko's crew becomes her only hope for rescue.
150. Tears of the Prophets -- Going against a warning from the
Prophets, Sisko leads an invasion of Cardassia in the hopes of turning
the tides of the war. Dax will die in this episode.