September 30, 1996 - June 16, 1997
99. Apocalypse Rising -- Under Starfleet's orders to expose
Gowron as a shapeshifter, Sisko, O'Brien, Odo, and Worf go on an
undercover mission to the Klingon home world.
100. The Ship -- When Sisko attempts to claim a crashed
Jem'Hadar warship, a Vorta official demands he turn the ship and its
mysterious cargo over to the Dominion.
101. Looking for Par'mach in All the Wrong Places -- When
Quark's Klingon ex-wife visits the station, Worf agrees to help the
Ferengi win her affections the Klingon way.
102. Nor the Battle to the Strong -- Jake finds his courage and
endurance put to the test when trapped at a Federation colony under
attack by the Klingons.
103. The Assignment -- O'Brien is forced into betraying Deep
Space Nine when an entity with mysterious motives takes possession of
Keiko's body, holding her hostage.
104. Trials and Tribble-ations -- Sisko and the Defiant crew
are catapulted back in time by a vengeful Klingon to "The Trouble with
Tribbles," where they must prevent him from killing Captain Kirk and
altering the time line.
105. Let He Who Is Without Sin -- While vacationing with Dax on
Risa, Worf becomes involved with an extremist essentialist group who
wants to destroy the false illusion of paradise.
106. Things Past -- Returning from Bajor in a Runabout, Sisko,
Odo, Dax, and Garak suddenly find themselves on Terok Nor of the
past--where they realize they are about to be accused of the attempted
assassination of Gul Dukat.
107. The Ascent -- Odo and Quark crash-land a Runabout on a
frigid planet. Stranded, they must put aside their differences in an
effort to work together to survive.
108. Rapture -- Sisko begins having powerful visions that span
the far reaches of the past and future, and the fate of Bajor may
depend on his prophetic moments of insights.
109. The Darkness and the Light -- Someone from Kira's past is
killing her old friends from the Shakaar resistance cell, and Kira may
be the next target.
110. The Begotten -- As Major Kira enters the final stages of
her pregnancy, Odo attempts to raise an infant Changeling and teach it
how to use its unique abilities.
111. For the Uniform -- Sisko is determined to hunt down and
capture Maquis leader and traitor Michael Eddington, but how far will
he go to fulfill a personal vendetta?
112. In Purgatory's Shadow -- While in the Gamma Quadrant,
Garak and Worf are taken prisoner by the Jem'Hadar when they discover
signs of an imminent Dominion invasion of the Alpha Quadrant.
113. By Inferno's Light -- As Worf, Garak, and Bashir plan
their escape from a Jem'Hadar prison, the Alpha Quadrant prepares for
a confrontation with the Dominion and their new, unexpected allies.
114. Doctor Bashir, I Presume -- When a Starfleet technician
designing a new holographic medical program invites Bashir's parents
to the station to aid in his research, Bashir comes face-to-face with
a buried secret from his past.
115. A Simple Investigation -- Threatened with death, a woman
involved with a nefarious organization finds herself trapped with no
escape from her own role within it. Odo, sympathizing with her
situation, may be her only hope, and more--as he realizes he has
fallen in love with her.
116. Business as Usual -- Drowning in debt, Quark agrees to
help his cousin Gala deal weapons through the station. But as the
stakes rise beyond belief, Quark finds himself facing a staggering
117. Ties of Blood and Water -- Dying of a terminal disease,
Cardassian dissident Ghemor--a father-like figure to Kira--comes to
DS9, rekindling Kira's memories of her real father.
118. Ferengi Love Songs -- When Quark returns home, he learns
that his mother and Grand Nagus Zek are in love. But an opportunity
knocks, giving Quark the option to sacrifice his mother's happiness to
regain his Ferengi business license.
119. Soldiers of the Empire -- When General Martok is offered
command of a Klingon Bird of Prey, he chooses Worf as his temporary
first officer. But has hard time in a Dominion prison made the General
unfit for Klingon duty?
120. Children of Time -- The Defiant crew beams down to a
planet in the Gamma Quadrant to discover a colony of survivors who are
the crew's descendants--revealing that the crew is destined to travel
through time and be trapped two centuries in the past.
121. Blaze of Glory -- To prevent a Maquis terrorist act that
could trigger an all-out war in the Alpha Quadrant, Sisko and
Eddington must put aside their differences and embark on a dangerous
mission in the Badlands.
122. Empok Nor -- When O'Brien and his crew venture to an
abandoned Cardassian station on a salvage mission, they find
themselves hunted through the darkened station by two determined
123. In the Cards -- Determined to cheer up his father with a
gift, Jake attempts to obtain a recently rediscovered 1951 Willie Mays
baseball card. Dragging Nog along for the ride, Jake embarks on a
series of mini-adventures--with no intention of stopping until he gets
his hands on the illustrious item.
124. Call to Arms -- When Sisko attempts to curtail Dominion
activity in the Alpha Quadrant by mining the entrance to the wormhole,
the Dominion and their Cardassian allies threaten to capture DS9 by
PREVIOUS NEXT SEASON